Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tim In a Bottle

         Hey everyone. I'm Tim. Of course you probably knew that already considering my blog name. Nevertheless I've devoted this blog entirely to creative randomness. What is creative randomness you ask? Well stick around and find out. Basically this is where I come to when I feel like being creative. It's not just something that I want to do just to do it. I want you guys to enjoy it too so please leave comments and if you feel like it follow me so you'll know when the next random creation comes out.          
         Anyway I'll tell you the story of how this blog got it's name. Back in high school in County High Singers. I had a thing called 'Tim words'. Where I would write a random word with Tim in it of course like, Verbatim or intimidate. Anyway later in the year one of the songs we were going to sing was "Time In a Bottle". My classmates started calling it "Tim In a Bottle" So when I was trying to think of a good pen name it crossed my mind.
         Well my creativity failed me on a good pen name but hey I like the blog name because that's pretty much what it is. It's pure unadulterated Tim randomness. Me... in a bottle. Besides that I am the self proclaimed king of random.
        Anyway if you want advice for being random I'm your guy. Can't think of anything to say? Make something up! That's what I do. No no no I don't mean lie I just mean think of something completely off the wall. The first thing that pops in your head. Yea that's it. Chocolate skittles. Doesn't sound all that tasty to me but completely random. Congratulations on your first random nonsensical comment.         
        Alright I'm gonna get off here for a while but I'll be back soon. I know you can't wait for your next dose of complete randomness so I'll blog again soon. Perhaps it will be a story of complete randomness that makes no sense but is still fun to read. Who knows? Maybe a story about aliens that look like orange pineapples.

1 comment: